Friday, April 2, 2010

Keri Hilson sit down somewhere

I'm sure everyone has seen this video and this don't bother me because what she singing well it's not on my itunes list but anyway.



Well see I never liked her before this video and I tried I really tried. The songs that she was featured on with timbaland I did enjoy so I said let me give her a chance. When she finally released her album I was like what is this ?? Please someone tell me how is keri hilson a hot artist. I think she needs to stay in the background because as a artist I am just not feeling. Now this post is not to bash her at all this post is to reflect on what we consider talent. Like I said she need to stay in the background and continue writing for people it will do everyone some good if she Considered this. She's also boring I mean at the end of the day I just look at her as a pretty face she doesn't have any star power. When she was Nominated for best new artist at the grammy awards I was like OH REALLY?? First of all I was shocked that anybody heard of her outside of the BET Community.And I was Perplexed that many(the BET Community)was shocked that she didn't win.She is a artist that is the Definition of over hyped. Please try again keri then maybe I will come around.

No comments: