Friday, November 19, 2010

Almost at Home Plate .. Almost....

This past Wednesday I had an appointment to see the MRI about my knee but since the machine wasn’t working I had to come today. The problem with that was I had a appointment already scheduled for my knee on the same day so I couldn’t see the doctor about my knee today because they was waiting for me to get the MRI first. I have to wait to the end of this month to see the doctor. I was pissed since Wednesday because of this; my good knee is hurting like crazy now. All the doctor said was take Tylenol -_-. This December somebody better have repaired my knee are I’m going to hit somebody with my cane. To take my mind off of it I had Kanye’s, Nicki’s and Ne-Yo’s album to listen to. Knee good during Kanye’s but knee hurt again when I was listening to Nicki’s. Not a Good sign.

No comments: