Friday, October 31, 2008

Crazy Friday.

Hello.So I didn't not know that the bloods are attacking teenager girls today.This is like a Initiation .STUPID .These gangs has gotten down to a new low with me. I mean you can't be serious? These gangs are nothing but a bunch of cowards if they have to start jumping on girls now.It's bad when they jump random guys but this is really sad. Do they get a prize for this or is this what these niggas considered foreplay. I bet they wouldn't like if I slice blood junior off would they.I'm sorry this really pisses me off and I look like a teenager so I don't have a chance rotfl. Very sad.Anyway lets look at this picture to feel good about ourselves on this sad day


I have no hate towards him just don't have a clue why girls find him attractive Oh is it his body well i'm more of a face girl then body .Funny his mom is my cousin's Principal lol.smh but anyway I hope a blood didn't hunt you down today

No comments: