Wednesday, October 1, 2008

o_O Myspace Pictures Part 1

SO I visit Myspace frequently BUT I'm not addicted to it like I was in the past ..I do have fanpages but I lost interest in them lol but people still add them so I do log on anyway When people request to be my friend I don't deny them really but lately I have been checking some of these people myspaces (on my fanpage none of them are on my personal) and these people pics are questionable


Lil *B* From The Pack
okay so he is part of a group called the pack i'm not a fan of them though


Maybe some girls like this I don't by the way LOL go to the link if you want to see more lol
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=21104987&albumId=2937429

AquietCRUNKniga™
Okay so this pic really make me give this guy a sideeye all his pics are strange



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums2&friendID=54319926&view=true

smh now this pic I have no words for -_-


*dead* There is way more pics I find strange but i'll post them another day ....*still laughing at the boy and his butt*

No comments: