Wednesday, March 24, 2010

American Idol - Retire and Die

I have been watching American Idol since the Beginning and I am very disappointed of what have happen to this show. For the first time I'm watching and not watching. I see people performing but I couldn't give a care in the world who these people are and what they can bring to the music industry.No one has that "thing" that makes me want to run and buy their album , I wouldn't even download anything from anybody this season. The good thing is that this is Simon's last season being a judge this also means I won't have any need to watch. I almost wasn't going to watch this season because of the Departure of Paula and leaving in Kara who is useless to this show. Yes she has written hit records but I still don't want her on this show, and Ellen who I actually like is more useless than her and it was a waste of time and energy for her to be on this program. Who thought that was a good idea for her to be a judge , I given her a chance and i'm not happy with the results that has been given back. Randy well .... I have no words for Randy and haven't had words for him since the start of the show. Ryan who I am quite fond of (just like simon)is just there doing his job so he gets a pass. And what's with this guy Big mike I mean what's the hype? Yeah he can sing but he sure is not a American Idol . I can just turn on BET and see enough big mikes if I wanted ..he's another Ruben studdard didn't they learn the last time. So all in all I feel this need to be the last season when I watch it feels like i'm watching Auditions not Contestants. Sad it had to end this way *waits for Simon Cowell's "X Factor*

No comments: