Monday, June 28, 2010

BET Awards 2010

Now I don't watch BET it is RARE for me to watch but I do tune into the BET awards for laughs. Now this BET awards was much better than last year (but that's not saying much) I wanted to post some of my favorite performances but they are not on youtube so I'll just write them.And i'm not going into details BET makes me waste Brain Cells so I can't remember anyway.



Kanye West - I thought he did good even though I felt he could have did more but I was just happy to see my kanye so I didn't care. I am looking forward to his album and him performing on a mountain was very kanye so I was pleased I really don't have much to say about this one.



T.I.- He's one of the few rappers that I can sit through(performance wise) , he brings energy and is a fine man so no complaining here.He was working overtime yesterday ... doing a skit with Queen Latifah and performing with dirty money. I guess he was making up for lost time.



El Debrage - I was *dead* how most of my twitter followers did not know who that man was. How can you be a music lover and not know about DEBARGE , I don't care if he was way before your time he was way before my time too and I know who that is. Youngins please educate yourself on music .. GOOD music at that. Alot of debarge records are sample into alot of hip hop classics so do your homework.



Eminem - Eminem like T.I. is another rapper that put on good performances , I love that a white boy is spitting better than most of the black rappers out. He came out on B.o.B set to the song airplanes , Keyshia Cole messed up airplanes for me who thought her voice sound good on that. Terrible. But em made up for it.



Dirty Money- A favorite of mines? I am shocked myself so say what you want about diddy (I get on him too) but performance wise he is entertaining. His dancing amuses me so much because he be so into it LOL. But as always Diddy makes it about himself having Dawn and that other chick be his background dancers . When will people learn ..diddy is career Suicide.



And The Main Atrraction YES- this even deserves it's own picture CHRIS BROWN.


This was the highlight for me .. So THANK YOU Chris Brown for entertaining me Yesterday (But not the way you think).

Now all in all I am a nice person (really I am) and i'm all about forgiveness but ..... Let's just say that Chris I enjoyed your performance last night and you really are a talented guy I will never deny that .. a reason I became a fan of you in the first place . You can dance your butt off and did a good tribute. But let's get to the crying LOL. CRY CRY and how Convenient you cry on man in the mirror. Your PR team has finally did something right. Now do I feel bad for chris for all his troubles No I don't. Does he deserve a second chance - You know that's not up to me to say . Personally that wasn't a comeback last night that was a flame a start of something because it doesn't matter if Black America forgives Chris it's up to WHITE AMERICA to forgive Chris. BET don't mean NOTHING. When I see chris slowly come back on MTV AWARDS , FUSE , AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS , GRAMMY AWARDS that's when Chris has made a COMEBACK. Is chris welcomed back in my circle? It's too late that spot has been filled by Lady Gaga so I can't let him back in if I really wanted to. At the end of the day if chris puts out a good song I will say that's a good song but he will never get any of my money again. It's the same how I am with alicia keys now I stopped buying her albums too. So chris hopefully you got the message but I won't be helping spread that message . Wish you the best.

No comments: