Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bad Knee

What a difference a day makes smh. Guess what? My knee pops... My knee literally snaps outside my socket the other day. I could not believe it I was standing up and all of a sudden my knee breaks like when a tree snaps. This is the first and hopefully last time this happens to me and yeah I know it sounds weird how does my knee just snap like that without any pressure I don’t know but it did. My knee cap was all the way on the other side of my leg so now I’m on crutches which suck even more. This Friday I have to get therapy for my knee. I am laughing so hard right now like what else can get worse for me... , My summer suck so what a way to end it. The Good thing is I didn’t think I could last a day without internet but I did so I get a Gold Star. So I’m sitting up here typing this with my leg in a brace feeling like wheelchair Jimmy...I’m so Far gone =/

No comments: