Friday, September 3, 2010

Got Your Back .......



T.I. is there somebody waiting for you back in the pen for you to keep going back? I knew you was going to mess up but this fast smh.*Dead* at the people that thought you changed once a thug always thug T.I. did not change it’s called good P.R people. He preaches how he trying to better himself and he gets people wrap around his finger then does wrong again. This too shall past, isn’t that your favorite saying TIP. I think you failed hard this time because even if you get off you can no longer preach that “I’m a changed Man “nonsense without people side eyeing you real hard. Not going to work this time buddy. And Tiny take the fall? Why should she if they both in it together. I do feel tiny should have some type of punishment though but take the fall NO. When I first heard about this I heard it was tiny being the main culprit and was like really but I wouldn’t be shocked if this was T.I. and then I log on the internet and see it was T.I. too and laughed my behind off. You can not be this stupid, so you got a number one movie and think you can just do whatever now HA. I divorce you two years ago so this is really not an issue to me I let you back in my circle but you messed up again SMH. Not giving you any more chances. And I’ll still keep the fan page I need something to entertain me while my knee heals (;

Side note: And for the people who thought this was a joke PLEASE TMZ be on it. I believed it the first time I’m tired of the black community (especially) making excuses for these artists doing WRONG. Your favorite artists are felons deal with it.

No comments: