Sunday, October 31, 2010

Who's in My Circle?

This is a running joke with a person I talk to online , I have alot of favorite artists so I have to break them up in different sections. Don't take this post seriously just all in good fun.


The Circle – Justin Timberlake , Kanye West , Usher and Lady Gaga who are my top 4 , the others include Eminem who at one point was kicked out (remember those infamous racist tapes) but several Months later I allowed back in. Other Artists include J.Cole, Adam Lambert and Maxwell.


Around The Circle - Being around the circle is just as good as being in my circle, you are a favorite of mines but not quite to the point I would Stan for you or even see you in concert, I don’t Stan for anyone though . The point is I like you enough to consider you in my circle. Artists include Jay- Z, Drake, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Trey Songz, Beyonce, Lil Wayne , Justin Bieber (yep I said it what you going to do about it) and Bruno Mars.


The Waiting List – The waiting list is when a new artist or a artist I haven’t paid attention to in the past gains my attention and I decide if I would like to include them around the circle or officially in my circle. Currently at this time I don’t have any J. Cole was in this section but as move into my circle in the recent months. But Artists like Florence and the machine and Mike Posner has entertained me a little.


You Cool Section- I just made this up on the top of my head, the you cool section is when I like a artist but don’t like their music but like THEM or if you have a song or three I enjoy (I have a three song rule when I like three songs from the artist I check out their album) Nicki Minaj is most likely a good example of this. The girl’s music is not my taste but I like her craziness and will check her out.



I support Circle – This circle consist of artists that I never was mega fans of but a fan or artists that I just like and will support their music. This is almost like the you cool section but not quite , most of the artists are from the past that I enjoyed and feel are still decent . Examples: Ludacris, Fabolous, Dipset (Cam or Juelz)


Was a Fan but Moved on Section – This is artists that I loved but just lost interest but will most likely still check out if new music is involve. Examples: 50 Cent, Bow Wow and Jonas Brothers.



Ignored Circle – For whatever reason I might become annoyed with an artist’s personal life I moved them in this circle. I can separate the artist from the person but when it starts affecting their career and getting on my nerves I don’t deal with them at the moment. T.I. is currently in this circle for reasons that don’t need to be explained. He has gone from being in my circle to kick out to being in my circle again to now in the ignored circle. I still listen to the music but that’s it for the moment. Another example would be Alicia keys but I don’t listen to her at all.


On The Curb – Artists that were once a large part of my circle but they have broken a rule so because of that they can’t get back in. My two rules for being kicked out is 1. A racist remark – I hate racism of any kind either it’s towards African Americans, Caucasian, Latinos whoever you got to go. And my second rule is beating a female that I know of (A lot of these rappers doing things behind close doors) but if it gets out then you have to go as well. Now I only have one girl in my circle so this rule I made just for the men. Since Justin and Usher has been in my circle the longest they can’t get kicked out that’s their privilege I mention earlier that Eminem (who was also in my circle for a long time) was kicked out but I allowed him back in. It can happen if I feel you learned your lesson then I will let you back in but you have to show that you have learn. Chris Brown was a big part of my circle and I kicked him out last year recently I decided to give his music a listen but sadly it is still not the same and will never be. He might have a chance getting into my ignored circle but even that’s not looking good. If he does then T.I. will have a better chance getting back in my circle than him. Chris can never get back in sucks for him. Some things I just won't tolerate.


This Circle is very useful you can use my method if you like for your own personal gain , remember a circle makes the world go round. (=

No comments: