Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday!!!

Thank goodness this week is over ..I had a good week overall but I don't know I just love fridays and I think i'm going out this weekend not sure i'm not now boring weekend for me lol


When I'm bored I like to go on youtube so I thought I share some of the recent videos I been watching



Most of the time I go on youtube to watch New music videos or videos I see on blogs ,etc (BET is not a channel I watch daily)so youtube is the next best thing lol


If you are Not a fan of the show the office you will not know who these people are lol




JD gives a sneak peak of janets tour


ugh !! This video does not allow you to embedd anyway The video remind me of run it a little ....but I like this song
Colby O'Donis - Don't Turn Back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7vzWWWjX0w

That's it for now I'm sure there is more out but I haven't visit all the blogs yet I'll update if I come across another video I like

No comments: