Friday, August 29, 2008

Stares

I just got back not too long ago from getting my hair Braided and everytime I go to this place i'm like a sideshow or something lol.People love to look at my hair ..I guess it's because most of them there are baldheaded so they have to get weaves ....not my fault ...I can feel them looking at me lol ..weird .....well I feel like getting some new albums so the game came out this past tuesday and young jeezy come out this tuesday but the CD store near me sell their albums early so thet have both ..But i'm saving up money to get the new kids on the block new album LOL so i'm going to have to wait till next week I don't have the money for all three at that moment. Yes I know that was very Random lol ..going from my hair Braided to talking about CD'S lol...well anyway next week should be fun all the kids have to go back to school(YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)not me though LOL I'll probably be working this fall ...but I can't wait to laugh at all the kids next week lol. (=

No comments: