Monday, August 18, 2008

What I am Listenting to Now

I'm a music lover and I love all Genres of music except for that forever crap -_-@chris but anyway thought I share some albums I been listening to


This has to be the Best Rap Album that has come out this year so far and i'm not even a nas fan

Nas-Untitled(but we know what it's called... Nigger )



They are not all that Original to me but I like them ..but wow I haven't listen to this album in a minute

The Cool Kids -The Bake Sale


He is Very overrated but I like some of his songs I only brought it because everyone else did

lil wayne -tha carter lll




I became a fan of him last year I like this album even though I think I like more songs on his last one but this one is not bad as well

Lloyd-Lessons in love


Theres more but i'm only sharing some lol

Mel's top songs
Magic -Robin Thicke
Don't turn back-colby o'donis
Burnin Up-Jonas Brothers(yep and I don't care lol)
Big Boi feat. Mary J. Blige: "Something's Gotta Give
Radio-musiq soulchild
Greenlight-John Legend feat andre 3000

Okay I'll post the rest during a later time

No comments: